Friday 13 June 2014

My Mother; The Mother Nature

(Copyrights belong to me)

The roots of our people, "our" meaning any culture on this Earth, is in respecting and worshiping nature. Usually those roots and the knowledge of them have been destroyed, but there still exists some knowledge. A pathway very familiar to some. I haven't yet dipped my feet into the dirt but I still feel more attracted to the old ways than just the scientific view of the world. I can't trick myself into believing anything that goes against science and common sense, but I still feel more close to the forests and rivers than to any gods or science. Science is the ultimate truth, but the nature is our home, our protector and we are its shepherds. Nature sparks our compassion when science has no place in our hearts. It only makes us ignore it. Ignore the nature, ignore our roots and give an excuse for destruction.

At least that is how it seems to me and I feel about it.


(Copyrights belong to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment