Saturday 18 October 2014

"In all the time you've known me, have I ever given you the impression that I was turned off by crazy?"

I'm trying to heal my depression with conventional methods, like vitamins, meditation, positive thinking and hopefully walking outdoors in my free time. None of these methods work on their own, but they might add some help to the medication. I got so distressed at the last time in therapy that I am willing to try anything at this point. Obviously I cannot place all my trust in medication.

*

Sebastian: I-- Hawke! We were just talking about you.

Hawke: Carry on. I love to eavesdrop.
Varric: "Hawke said sarcastically."
Hawke: Saying good things, I hope?
Varric: "Hawke asked diplomatically."
Hawke: You know I hate it when you do that.
Varric: "Hawke muttered in an angry aside to the dwarf..."


*

Isabela: So, Donnic was in the Rose.

Aveline: He was not!
Isabela: Easy, big girl. He wasn't shopping for himself. You're lucky to have a man who wants to please you. 
But, maybe you could indulge him more. Are there areas of intimacy you haven't explored?
Aveline: Why? Why do you give me these doubts!
Isabela: Aveline. If you shove your thumb up his ass, I win.
Varric: Ah, that old chestnut.


*

Talkative man: That man over there. He's been staring at me for an entire hour. I counted.

Varric: Maybe he likes you.
Talkative man: No. He knows. He knows that I know. But what he does not know is that I know that he knows that I know.
Varric: How do you know that he doesn't know that you know that he knows that you know, you know?
Talkative man: What?
Varric: Exactly.
Hawke: (Coughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment