Sunday 5 April 2015

"Outside The circus gathering - Moved silently along the rainswept boulevard. The procession moved on - the shouting is over - The fabulous freaks are leaving town. They are driven by a strange desire - Unseen by the human eye. The carnival is over."

Feeling alright still. Hopefully this sticks this time around.

Unfortunately I'm still feeling rather inefficient with doing my chores and duties.

I should be reading for the entrance exams, and the reading-material has already been announced and here I am, just sitting. I don't know where I can conjure up the energy to study.

And my tattoo-practicing is so slow. Even if my head is feeling alright, I wish I could find my energy and motivation. It doesn't matter what time of day it is or how well I've slept, I can't seem to get anything done. All my energy goes into working my lousy day-job. If I can't find the energy to even cook or clean, how the hell am I supposed to study anything.

It boggles the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment