Sunday 15 December 2013

Prestuplenije i nakazanije

I have been getting more into baking, since I have a serious sweet tooth and my small salary keeps disappearing fast, so if you want to eat something good with as less trouble and money spending possible, you need to do things yourself. I hate baking, but I like to eat pastries and such, so I have gotten into it a bit.

Also I've managed to use less and less milk- and egg products, which is another thing I'm glad about. I won't justify my opinions - or more like general facts - about the industries inhuman treatment towards animals like cows and chickens or the fact about how the industry negatively affects on the global warming, since justifying my actions in my own blog is unnecessary. As some of you might know, some people consider being a vegan or vegetarian or any form of non meat-eater as a huge act of stupidity and so in case some of those people might read this, I refuse to go any deeper into the subject. Facts are - for example - in the internet for anyone to find, read and make their opinions upon, but I won't talk about that matter here.

And since I've been a bit busy with errands, like shopping for gifts for my family and getting myself a new piercing, I've been walking all around the town and haven't had the energy to photograph anything. Shameful, but the hope lives I get one day off to do so. I cannot even take a picture inside the apartment since the days are short and dark, and I haven't got enough light. All the pictures get turned very dark, and using the flash looks horrible and I didn't find any adjustments in the camera to help lighten the picture. So that's something I still want to do some day.

I'm disappointed with the choices in my local alcohol store, since I wanted to buy some rum, which I like to put in any hot beverages at this time of the year, but there wasn't many to choose from. For example the choices between a dry rum and a soft tasting rum was poor. So for a change I took the one and only soft tasting rum they had. And I have to say, it was quite delicious, even though I'm not an expert.



I would recommend this one. Since rum is a bit sweet, it fits glogg (glögi) or mulled wine.

*


(Copyrights belong to yours truly)

My mental state has been barely manageable. At times I feel horrible and there's a lingering horrifying feeling underneath. I can't explain it. I most likely need another change in my dosage. Another increase. The therapist said that at some point with the right dosage I should be alright again, but at this rate I'm fearing that I might fall under the list of people who don't get any help from the medication. All I wish is that I would get better again. I wish that more than anything.
Next week I'll ask for an increase, since there's no quicker way to see a doctor for that. I have to block my mind from anything bad and try to focus on anything else I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment