Wednesday 2 July 2014

Moon in my mind, Moon in the sky, Moon behind my eyes


While trying to find some great new TV-series to watch I re-watched the American Horror Story from the season one to season three. Have to admit, that I like the second season more than any others. Some how it had all the right ingredients in just right order. The first season lacked something although it was very nicely done. And the third season was a disappointment since a story about witches should have been more interesting. Yet it was quite mellow with the characters and a bit all over the place without any strong story-line to keep it all together. Yet I found many likable things from that season (I have a soft spot in my heart for witches), so I can recommend it to anyone who has not yet seen this series. Finally a good horror TV-show.






No comments:

Post a Comment