Sunday 25 January 2015

There was only Chaos, Corruption and Dead Whispers. For I have seen the Throne of the Gods, and it was Empty.

(I haven't watched any series at late, but I do wait for the 3. season of The Hannibal-series.)

It is anger that keeps me warm when outside the frost clings to the trees. I don't know what the anger is about or to who it is toward to, but I can feel it bubbling inside me. It has suffocated the previous anxieties and gloominess, but who knows for how long this time.

I'd rather be angry at life than depressed. At least when you're angry, you feel a bit more like a living person instead of a ghost.

I do fear that this uplift mood might turn against me by forming into mania. But I get scared at times anyway, the trick is not to think about all the "what if's".





No comments:

Post a Comment