Saturday 31 January 2015

"Though Darkness closes, I am shielded by Flame."


There's a thousand things to write down, and yet the thoughts elude me when I sit down to lead them here - into more coherent form than rising and descending wave of thoughts.


This wave of thoughts and moods are what have made me think about bipolar-disorder, and if I might have the symptoms. It might be just coincidence or my imagination, but it does seem that I can't beat my depression. I won't go to many details about it, but there has been some "up's" beside the "downs". And there has been few incidents that I haven't paid much attention to. It's usually said, that you can recover from depression in about half a year, but I have been like this for two years already. Maybe longer than that. It's been two years since I went to the doctor asking for help with my exhaustion et cetera.


My therapist called the depression as a helper - that reveals the things you need to correct and heal. Interesting thought, but for me this has been more like a demonic possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment