Friday 15 May 2015

The Song of the Hunt




For rpg-gamers The Witcher might be familiar already. I've just poked around the second game, poked to the end, but it's a bit shameful to admit that's how I started the game-series: from the second game. That's why I feel that I am not the best one to give it a review of any kind. Still, I hope one day I'll get to the third and final part. And of course I should really play the first part as well. After all, it is said that it's really good.




And perhaps one day I could read the books these games are based on.


*



Wolves asleep amidts the trees 
Bats all aswayin' in the breeze
But one soul lies anxious wide awake
Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths
Birds are silent for the night
Cows turned in as daylight dies
But one soul lies anxious wide awake
For the Witcher, brave and bold
Paid in coin of gold
He’ll chop and slice you
Cut and dice you
Eat. You. Up. Whole.

Eat. You. Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment