Friday 11 April 2014

I heard your Call, my black-winged Friend. I saw you high above; against the Blue Sky

(Copyrights belong to yours truly)

Too much to do. Can't write for some time - or at least cannot write much.

Made a small "comic" with an used idea yet I think to us quiet ones it never gets old. 
It just came to mind today. No ink used, though. I don't have the time now. I drew it with average pencil in about couple of minutes. It is more like a draft than anything else so it might look a bit crappy. I just have been thinking about making small comic-strips about some things in my personal life. Don't know when I have the time but since I'm over-worked and dead-tired, I wanted to do something relaxing for a change. So, here it is.


(Copyrights belong to yours truly)

I'm just like any other antisocial person or a hermit-character. Even though I can get along and I can join into a conversation, at times, when it is not necessary I just like to observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment