Friday 16 August 2013

"I'm broken too. I'm a wreck. There are many things seriously wrong with me. And not quirks, either. Like, diagnosable, psychological problems. Maybe brain damage."

My depression took a turn to the worst, but I got a bigger dosage for my medication, so I'm feeling hopeful for my condition to get better.

And listening to Voltaire has kept me in a better mood. I still have to suppress my smile while listening to some of the songs. I don't want people to think I'm mad when I'm smiling to myself.

Now I'm relaxing at home, watching The Big Bang Theory, which is a good show for killing time or wanting to relax, while drinking beer.

And after I feel like I have more energy, I'm going to continue playing the Walking Dead Telltale-version, which is a game concentrating on the survival of a zombie apocalypse. What kind of choices you have to make and how will they affect you and the people around you. It's really intriguing - and hard making life or death- decisions while the survivors are counting on my help.


No comments:

Post a Comment