Tuesday 27 August 2013

My Diabolical Streak

Today I figured out one reason that might have triggered my depression - besides many other reasons. I was graduated from my last school over a year ago, and now I'm just collecting money and living. I'm not doing anything important. Nothing that would challenge me. I like getting paid and being able to live with a bit more luxury, but as long as I want something else for my life, I'm never going to be happy with the way things are right now.

At least I've been making small ink-drawings to hang on my walls, so my time's not completely wasted.

I don't want to sound ungrateful for my job, which I'm grateful for, and I've noticed that things I whine about or take for granted, I usually lose after a short while, so I do not want to make the mistake of complaining things that are well in my life.

(Copyrights belongs to yours truly) 

(Copyrights belongs to yours truly) 

These are exactly my style: half-assed and quickly drawn without any actual models. So do not pay any attention to details and mistakes. These were made for my walls only. I'm just so glad that I got some new pictures done, that I decided to share these here.

No comments:

Post a Comment