Friday 9 August 2013

Rain drops against the tin roof soothes the restless minds

How lovely; my internet connection disappears at evening and night time. And I live in the suburban area. I guess it's not enough.

And for those who have been wondering about the different weird websites visiting your blogs, I found the short answer to what those websites are. Short lesson: if you don't know the website - don't go there.

http://aittatonttu.blogspot.fi/2013/06/liikenteen-vaarentajia-blogsratingpw-ja.html

I could've guessed as much, but it still amazes me.

*

After dealing with imminent expenses, I really need to get myself a camera. After a while I get a craving for photographing and I'd also like to learn a bit more about it. All the school classes have disappeared from my brain, so I need to put the information back in there.

But now I must try to get some sleep.

(Copyrights belongs to yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment