Thursday 18 July 2013

Old dusty books covered in spiderwebs

I'm a collector of old books. Old and beautiful books. I have old and old looking newer books containing history, Dostojevski and Shakespeare. And many more I want to buy. Waiting for me in Ebay.

I got some problem with the next payment from my job, so I missed a beautiful book on Ebay, because my reason stopped me from going too far. I would have to eat dust, if I would've bought the book, because I would be broke.
It still stings though. Not a day passes without me wishing that I was a millionaire. Oh well...

Since my early youth I've had this crazy dream of owning a castle, but it's a dream, since in reality owning a castle would be horrible. I mean think about the electric bills you'd have to pay or how on Earth would you keep the thing clean.


*
                                                                
It took some time to get motivated, but I finally finished a painting. It was a painted with palette knife with thick paint impasto-style. I have this idea of few paintings with the theme of a castle in the night, so I'm making couple more and also finishing one that I already started, but never finished:




And other paintings are under work. I'm making my aparment into my own "castle".

No comments:

Post a Comment