Tuesday 23 July 2013

Once upon a stormy night, the thunder caused quite a fright

I've always been told to 
remember this:
Don't let a kiss fool you
Never marry for love


I've lately been listening to Tom Waits album "Real gone", which sounds like voodoo-gypsy party drumming in my ears and dancing behind my eyes.
I've heard much ruckus and praise about Tom Waits, so I thought it was a about time I found out what it's all about.

I don't know what the other albums are like, but I did like this one.


It has been a long time since I - or probably anyone - saw the sun with its glory. And now it's gracefully shining into my apartment.
I have the weekends off, so I'd like the summer to last as long as possible for me to enjoy the little free time I have. Cold rainy days makes exploring my new-found forests and riverbanks unpleasant. I mean, that after a month the fall has arrived, and cool air and rains are coming either way, so at least these final summer days should be filled with warmth and sunlight. I have a long, lonely fall and winter ahead of me, so getting few weeks worth of beautiful weather should not be too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment