Monday 28 October 2013

Oh, the Horror!

Halloween party is over. I'm really happy getting my apartment look really appropriate for Halloween. Only I didn't have enough time to prepare the foods for the party, and my costume got lost in the mail, so I'm not happy with those things. Also I was a bit hurt that only one person stayed over the night. Even though I understand the reasons, but still I value the time I spend with my friends and family, since the time is short. Maybe too short counting the time we have on this planet. Which is years to seconds.

Still we ate - a lot - and played board games like Zombies!!! That was a good game. Action and trickery based competitive board game. You had to kill zombies and try to win while giving hard time for the rivals with making them freeze by fear for one round or infest some buildings with new zombies when the zombies before had been eliminated.
It was fun.

*

And Cinemare - the horror movie marathon - is here:


Unfortunately the ticket prices have risen, but at least this year I will attend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment