Thursday 31 October 2013

Horrifyingly Happy Halloween!


Damn, I still don't have a camera. No evidence of my own Halloween celebration. Although after the party it feels like Halloween has already ended. Even my pumpkin has died.

Even though I felt like that, I watched the movie "Hobo with a shotgun" yesterday. Not really a ghostly Halloween- appropriate movie, but I still wanted to see what the movie was like. I mean that the title sounds funny, unfortunately the movie wasn't all that good. It was something you might watch once. 
And tonight I might watch something a bit more appropriate, the movie "Trick'r'Treat". It's also an average movie, but since it has the whole Halloween-theme, I feel it might be good enough. I've seen the classic horror movies so many times (like "Halloween") that I need a few years until I can watch them again. The less I remember about the plot twist's, the more I will enjoy watching it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment