Friday 9 May 2014

“Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven.”

(Copyrights belong to me)

I find my stock of spring-pictures lacking. And spring is soon at its end, and I haven't had the time to go out and photograph the suddle changes in the nature.

*

Again new ambitious plans are forming; I've started to collect some worthless, free books to turn into something different. I have some already and I'm waiting for some large delivery from people all over town, who have books that they don't need and are willing to give for free of charge just to get rid of them.

And what I will make of them, at least the covers of them (insides are a question-mark - to leave them as they are or to do something to them):

This one is from the Halloweenforum <-

More books and ideas can be found from a lot of places, just try different keywords.

I wouldn't dare to lay a hand on any of my most valued books, like books from Dostoevsky,  Kafka and countless of others. Thus I will use only the worthless books to transform them into something more pleasing to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment