Thursday 29 May 2014

In the veins of women, instead of blood flows poison


(Old painting of mine. It has it good- and downsides... Educational project never the less. Copyrights mine.)

Not really true to say that about women in generally, but some are quite poisonous. And this time I don't even mean just my ex, but some other females I know.

And I also have few irreplaceable women in my life, who have a heart of pure gold. The poison bite comes from all kinds of people. I just found it interesting, that my last - unfinished - painting was about Medusa. As if an omen of things to come.


And the other poisonous people have raised their Hydra-like heads after a long silence. I hope they keep their usual distance for I do not care for their company. 

I need to concentrate on creating a life for myself. Stay away from the people who turn wine into ash in my mouth. I'm sure some people know what kind of people I mean.

(Old painting of mine. It has it good- and downsides... Educational project never the less. Copyrights mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment