Sunday 25 May 2014

The scent of flowers in the air

Warm breeze blows through my fingers, the sound of wind rustling through the leafs and I feel at peace.

*


(Copyrights belong to me)

I passed the first part of the entrance exam but there's still another different kind of test, which I need to pass. If I don't pass it, I'm going to try save up some money so I could finally go travel abroad. Well, I use the word "travel" though I probably can afford to visit one place for one weekend. Still it is something I'd like to experience at least once before I die. And at this rate I'm more likely to pass away before getting anywhere out in the world.

Like I have written sometime before, my family has always been poor. And since I started living by myself I also have led a life of a poor man. Of course now that I am employed I have had some money to spent, but the amounts you'd need to go abroad I'd never get. Now I have to save up a whole year, but it will be my consolence prize. I am going to be devastated for not getting into the university, yet I will keep on trying. Perhaps rewarding myself will help me to get over the sadness I'm going to be feeling after less than two months. I will write about that then.

*

And here's something ridiculously interesting for those, who enjoy ridiculously interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment