Monday 27 January 2014

King Nothing

Studying continues. Weekends go by too fast. A lot of work to do and so little time - and for crying out loud spring is almost here already! 
I haven't had time to try the comic-strip idea, that I could try to portray something about my life in some humorous attempt.
Which might be interesting to try, since my humor can be really dry and dumb.

And about studying; I have to admit that my English is all but perfect. Not even "great", perhaps "good" - at least most days. I keep hearing in my head what other people might say about the incorrect words or phrasing here in my blog. I have to apologize to the grammar-Nazi's out there! I know it is fashionable to pick at people with bad grammar, but I do not do it intentionally and some times I am quite aware of my mistakes. Perhaps I'm sometimes too lazy to check or (double-check) or too much in the zone, that I get "word-blind", unable to see my mistakes.

But at least my medication is working which keeps me afloat day after day - feeling a bit better. And today I suddenly thought I might have seen a glimpse of my old self. Something optimistic. Perhaps a lot older now, more scarred, yet familiar.
I have to find myself again now that I'm recovering from a failed relationship, the things it brought with it and with my depression.

*

(Etching, copyrights belong to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment