Thursday 9 January 2014

Valley of the Shadow of Death

I will fear no evil.

*

I'm aware that I haven't updated my blog a lot lately. I've been busy with the "high school" assignments. Since I feel motivated, I need to finish as many courses as possible. And it's taking a lot of time - time I don't have. If I don't get the courses done in time, I will need to pay for the courses. So far it's been free.

I must get back to work.

I could also add, that I've been feeling quite alright since yule, joulu. The holidays with my family seemed to have given me some strength. But I fear that the effects will end eventually. Before that happens, I will keep living day to day basis.

I've heard some rumours about new Twin Peaks and I've enjoyed the Twilight zone - funny to see some actors I know from other places looking so young. Like the talented Dennis Hopper, who is one of my favourite actors to play villains. His role in Blue velvet was chilling to the bone.

And I have been waiting anxiously for the snow, that has been avoiding us for the past two months now. It's supposed to arrive soon, yet I don't dare to believe it. I really miss winter. My head is confused, as confused as the nature around us. Birds are singing like it's spring and people have spotted flowers growing. It's an anomaly to have this kind of warm winter. And it is bizarre.


(Copyrights belong to me - do not use these images)

No comments:

Post a Comment