Friday 27 September 2013

"Be spared the pain - That comes from a dark and laughing rain"

Quick musical interruption and then I must study.

Today I got an inspiration to hone one of my scifi-comic stories into a more better ("modern") version. I've always wanted to make something of the world of science fiction - and the one that centers in outer space. I tried to make a painting, but with paintings it's difficult to portray what it means to travel among the stars. 
It truly is the final frontier, and I guess me as well as many others have kept dreaming that we might some day try to reach the stars instead of be content to fight about the things happening on Earth.
We can dream through visions - if nothing else.


And the fitting music to help me vision these milky way dreams are from Bear McCreary: 

"Gaeta's Lament - Instrumental"




"Kara remembers" 





"By Your Command" - Richard Gibbs



No comments:

Post a Comment